Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bento #8- Bread, Cheese, and Veggies

Ok, go me for being FIVE days behind on posting.  Woo hoo!  (I've been busy!  Honest!)

To be completely honest, I didn't even MAKE a bento today.  I know.  Sad.  But I got up early and we didn't have much in the way of handy leftovers.  So I got chips from the vending machine and reminded myself WHY I should be packing bentos...

So going all the way back to Monday, we have: 


My bento: Sliced french roll, Mini Cheddar Babybel, Salad with Garlic and Salt, Florida's Naturals Sour fruit snacks (SOOOO good!)


Dante's bento: Much the same.  French roll, Babybel, but with Green Giant Garden Vegetable Medley (Potatoes, Red Pepper, and Peas in sauce- Delicious, cheap, and easy!) on the bottom tier.

At this point, I'm so far behind, I don't think it would make sense to put all of them in one post, so I'm going to break them up into multiple posts and make it look like I'm not such a slacker. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment