Saturday, May 12, 2012

Fall Food Festival!

Also known as... I just found pics on my SD card from NOVEMBER!  yikes!  So, just to showcase the awesomeness, here goes!  Back to more detailed posts soon, I promise.  Playing MAJOR Catch-up right now.



#1: Gruyere potatoes with cream sauce and green onions



#2: Brunch, inspired by Geoffrey Zakarian's "Ballpark Brunch" on Next Iron Chef
Includes tomato and fresh mozzarella toast, Creamy avocado with egg yolk, and shrimp



#3: Sandwiches: Tomato, garlic, basil, and ham with fresh mozzarella on french rolls




#4: Pumpkin Apple Soup.  DELICIOUS. Not sure of the link,
but I can look it up if anyone wants the recipe.



...and we had just a little pumpkin to use up... I think there were 12 of these initially, though as I strained some of the water out, I think i cut it down to about half that.


So there are the lost food files from November.  Hope you enjoyed, and stay tuned for more, because it's been a DELICIOUS week here, and I'm not even kidding...

Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment