Monday, May 2, 2011

Bento #15- Rice and Veggies

Ok, starting the week out right with some awesome bentos!

Dante's bento: (With the super-cool chopsticks I got him for Easter!) Instant rice, frozen stir fry veggies, soy sauce fish, Star Wars fruit snacks, graham crackers, and colby jack cheese.  The fruit snacks and cheese are in the separators I got for Easter!  Awesome, huh?

My bento: Basically the same things, but with Phineas and Ferb fruit snacks! :-)  Again, fruit snacks in a silicone separator from Mom.  My cheese is in a mini paper bake cup though.  Ran out of appropriately sized separators, though I still have some in other sizes.

Heading to my brother's tomorrow so he can fix my car (YAY!  Thanks bro!), so probably no bentos tomorrow, but look for some bento awesomeness on Weds!

-Rowan

No comments:

Post a Comment