Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bentos #26-7: Mix n Match!

Bento #26:


My bento: Fried Rice and Stir Fry Veggies (frozen) with a soy sauce fishy, and frozen chicken nuggets, with a spidey-dish of sweet and sour sauce.  And yeah... Sweet Baby Rays in the background.  I didn't actually take any of that tho.  I got it out for Dante's box. It just showed up in my pic. 


Dante's, same, but with a Rice Krispies Treat thrown in, and the Sweet and Sour Sauce in a Lightning McQueen dish.  We're such grown-ups.  :-D


 Bento #27: 


Salad with mozzarella and craisins again, Mini-lasagnas (see earlier post), and graham crackers. 

By the way, I forgot to mention it in the last post, but Bentos 25-27 were all made (in duplicate, mind you), in less than 10 minutes.  And the photos were taken with my phone.  

Happy bentos!

Rowan

No comments:

Post a Comment