Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bento Catchup, August Style

Long time no post... Hope all (3) of you weren't TOO miserable without my witty blog posts to keep you entertained all summer..... he he he.

Two weeks.... ha!  Try two months.  But sadly, I thought it might have been more than that.  Glad to see I was wrong.  So, the summer completely got away from me.  Been SUPER busy and haven't really been packing bentos.  At all.  I think I have two bentos to post from the entire two months.  And they're both kinda cheater bentos.  *Ashamed look*  BUT!  I am resolved to start packing bentos and updating this blog again.  Let's see if I stick to it.

Ok, Bento #23:


In super cheater style, it turns out a Hot Pocket fits REALLY nicely into the top layer of my bento box...
Then there are Teddy Grahams and chocolate frosting.  Mmmmm.  Homemade Dunkaroos!


Bento #24: 


Today's bento: Stir-fried steak and zucchini from dinner last night, with a layer of brown rice underneath and a soy sauce fishy.  It's super tasty, if I do say so myself.  *eyes the clock, wondering how long til lunchtime...*

Anyway, that's it for bentos folks.  Look for another post soon with other food/life/etc updates.  

Happy bentos!

-Rowan


No comments:

Post a Comment