Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cooking Adventures!

Ok, so this'll be a brief (mostly pics) post.  Still trying to catch up from two and a half months of negligence.

These pics are from late Aug/early Sep, for reference... 


Another of Dante's brilliant food ideas: 
Chocolate waffles with strawberries and vanilla curd. 




"When French Toast Met Pancakes and Fell in Love"

This is basically bread dipped in pancake batter (I made mine with brown sugar and cinnamon), then cooked up like french toast.  DELICIOUS!  ... and just adorably named!


Pumpkin Gnocchi with Pumpkin Sauce

Storebought Pumpkin Gnocchi, from World Market. 
The pumpkin sauce was my creation, but I didn't write down the recipe.  And I certainly don't remember what all I used... but it was tasty!  It was decidedly savory, with a bit of a bite (cayenne, I think), with fresh peppers and zucchini. 

I think we're about halfway caught up now...... 

Happy Cooking!
Rowan

No comments:

Post a Comment