Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chicken Breasts with Rosemary Butter and Olive Oil Pasta


Okay... So this recipe is NOT from my man-crush Geoffrey Zakarian.  This one is just me having to use up some chicken breasts before I had to freeze them. I also wanted to use up the last of the homemade pasta.  So here is what I did.

Chicken Prep

1. Heat olive oil in a pan. 
2. Season chicken with kosher salt, fresh cracked pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and some Frankenmuth All Purpose Seasoning
3. Cook the chicken on medium-high heat until desired browning is achieved, adding a little bit of olive oil or butter to keep the breasts moist
4. Heat oven to 375 and let the chicken finish cooking in the oven

While chicken is finishing, add the following to a sauce pan

1. A couple of tablespoons of butter
2. Fresh rosemary
3. Kosher salt
4. Garlic Powder
5. Onion Powder

Melt the butter with the other ingredients and have the pan ready to pour over the chicken breasts when they hit the plate. 

Pasta directions aren't going to be included here because I'm assuming everyone knows how to boil pasta.  When the pasta is cooked, toss with olive oil and whatever seasoning you like.  I used rosemary, salt, and pepper. 

There is a serious "rosemary" motif going on in this dinner, and I thought it was alright.  The chicken ended up extremely moist and delicious.  I love pasta, especially fresh pasta... so this dish couldn't really go wrong for me.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment